To Whomsoever it may concern!

-->
Its been quite a while that my mind has procreated  thoughts which were sensible enough to be noted down on a screen which continues to create wonders in the globe.i blame a part of  it towards my obedient insincerity and the rest of it to the people.its seems to me that I might just get successful with  the career that I recently chose to adopt.i have heard from sane mouths that when people learn to rest their blame on deaf and dumb creatures around them,you are just good enough to take up a government job and I have done exactly that by choosing IAS as my career option.
Leaving CA was certainly not an easy ordeal for me. Most people seem to take me as the most ludicrous personality they would have ever wanted to meet; more so because fingers point out that I didn’t even give it a try and I chose to leave it when  all  I had to do was seat in an examination hall. Of course to continue or not was the decision which should have found its place way long back.i cant answer the world but I can wash myself through the subtle pressure on the keyboard who somehow have been successful in  creating a place for themselves in the heart.
When you watch your countless acquaintances walking through a path that boasts what every men is born for, its quite difficult to chose the other way essentially because of many reasons. You step on a place which is quite different from the little world that you had been in; quite possible as it is in most cases that you get intimidated by them. Your mind starts playing games with your soul from that very moment. No, obviously am not trying to write this thesis to justify the title but the truth finds its own way of expressions when you experience them,perhaps difficult to those few insane people who are trying to make a sense of what am writing though they might just sow the cum in their mind; of what I intend to spurt through this calligraphy.
My obviously pardonable apologizes to those who feel that am trying to cut sorry figure of myself and that a honest mistake committed in a sound state has been bargained by acting like foolish ‘I didn’t understand anything’,but lets put these droppings to rest by my sincere admission that it was a mistake,at the same time I would like to envisage that there was very little I could have thought of doing it at that time.for instance from the time I cleared the  entrance exam till the day soul gave up its futile attempts, I  was thinking of various ways to keep myself inclined to the career that I had so innocently chosen. Went to classes but couldn’t generate the interest that was needed to spark off the metal; committed to internship although the only solace I found was in facebook and obviously doing a thing that doesn’t arouse you even one bit is like trying to have sex with an elderly woman who is trying to R.I.P, its quite disgusting and ridiculous to say the least.


My father had invested a wholesome amount in my technical career,as I see it,to provide me with a foreseeable future and I was no way capable of finding myself inside the course.i was quite afraid of divulging my disinterest to father and so the delay.Add to that my impertinent impatience with the things that I have so inanely described in this conversation that one can imagine what a life I was trying to live behind the curtains of  constant lies, deceit to my parents and my boss{am sure he finds me as the most disgusted employee he has ever experienced}.Am sure by the time I finish this more than me you will sympathize with the respective people but sometimes it hard to see the plight of a driver in traffic!
I feel I have given enough reasons to forgive myself! hope you will too…to whomsoever it may concern!

Comments

  1. cool dude.....on ur way 2 bcum next chetan bhagat....btw....he was also an investment banker...so good going boss!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....