Nineteen!


Suddenly i have lost the flair in writing and i seriously hope its not a prolonged effect.just chipped in to celebrate my birthday and to tell myself how i feel to be elder by one year.its strange,i dont feel anything though a bit excitement when people call me but that's it!its a quiet and a peaceful birthday like the ones i had over the few years maybe a mirror to my demure image and maybe i prefer to like it that way.its quite possible that this sense of celebrating has been embedded upon me from quite a few years.

But there are still diminutive changes in my nature which i feel have placed me on a more better platform to understand how the most part of the world functions.Unlike two years back when i almost spent birthdays cribbing at how 'close friends of mine forgot to wish me,this year the emotions were quite controlled.I had no hard feelings for them.Although i must admit there was a certain amount of lull inside me for the same but it no longer disheartens me that my ex forgot to wish me inspite of spending one of the most beautiful  moments with me,that my close friends placed their career on more important note rather than sparing inconsequential five minutes or so on and so forth.It just reaffirms your faith on one of the most insoluble laws of change which advocate that nothing in life is eternal and certainly not the relations.The people who gawked at you with awe at most times for no apparent reason are the ones to whom this day will always be like the another one,that's a bitter part of life and am still learning it with great humiliation.Times have changed and you obviously arent the influential guy anymore in their globe.

I have slowly sequestered myself into a different apparition,perhaps made me selfish enough to not take chances of my feelings anymore.Things i want will happen if they want to,i will achieve complacency in relationships when i have to but no more will i be at everybody's disposal.its a true promise from a rare heart,the only good thing i have with fewer doubts than the other ones.

Anyways thank you god for giving me an opportunity to feel the globe with accurate senses and providing me with a wonderful life,i pray everyone will have on one fine day if not today......happy b'day.....to faraway friend in me......the one whom i hope doesnt lose faith in me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

true whispers....

The Meet