Crossroads



Walking down the lane for so long,
At times I realize am at the crossroads

Tears that know to roll down the cheeks,
So does the babies that pour out of the wombs,
The ink that kisses papers with ease,
The only sun that knows to rise in the east                                                                                 

How do they know,
I do not know;
For all I know,
Their roads they know;

Paths which lead to two or many ways,
And those ways leads to one or many,
Which road leads where, I do not know,
In fact, there’s nothing I know

For all I know, I need a light
That doesn’t bleak at times of fright,
Sometimes to thee, I search
At times, to you, my philosopher, my guide;



The search must go on,
Vapid as it may seem,
But with you I know,
My feet will find its glee;

Walking down the lane, at the crossroads,
Ways too many that I know,
But in a person’s train or futuristic rays,
I will find my way for all I know…….



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....