Idyllic girl

Idyllic girl I met in my college

Quite obverse of the people seen

As she walks with such a swagger

That could bow even the king to a cradle


 

In this vile world lies a girl

With an open heart to face the trouble

The love, the hate, the tears

She overcomes them to beat the fears



 

Smiles with no feign

Cries with no joy

There I met the idyllic girl

Who loves to walk the way her heart goes by


 


 

A ray of hope in her blackberry fervid eyes

Beautiful like a condescend moonlight

Infectious is her photogenic smile

Affectionately cries at the drop of a hat for every pie of her life


 


 

That girl I met in my college

With whom I shared my frights

Walked, talked, laughed, giggled

Like a sibling; no lies…period.

You will remain close to me

Whether we live or die……………………………


 


 


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

true whispers....

The Meet