FOOLISH MAN!


I be a man yet I say that,
With sheer disgrace on my mankind
When I say that,
It’s just not me or you
But chauvinistic men when I say that,
Love women only for lust?
How jejune when I say that;
For ages compromising love for lust,
Draining your fluid for the forceful fun
Can’t you feel her pain when you fill your lust?
Its foolish men when I say that
What a coward piece of scribe
When I write that;
Can’t win her love yet play like a soldier;
To what do you take your pride for?
Is it even worthy enough to be severed by a brave sword?
Pray, tell me you do feel shameless when I say that!
I proclaim, am enough foolish,
When I myself say that;
For when I contemplate the unseen,
My actions remain bleak.
Though he, who writes and prays for all,
Asks the providence for favor, for one for all;
Do not make us foolish enough,
Only to entertain our lust and desires!
Love is what they ask and I pray for! 

Comments

  1. They see what they desire, they acquire what survives...
    what dies is simplicity, what squanders is faith
    The only taboo that lives on is guarded by the sinner. If only they saw what you perceived...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....