The Drink i enjoyed the most!

While i adjust the speed of the fan to suit me and my placid surroundings,listening to keith's tonight i wanna cry just makes me nostalgic.I know it sounds like a wannabe who's trying to be sensitive at the drop of a hat but trust me,this song wont least disappoint you.It just reminds you of all the sacrifices you made,how much you loved and got depressed in the process and all that you observed within yourself and went unexpressed.While i write about it i wish to share the joy of the drink of tango that i had just had now.I know its a really diminutive pleasure to have in this materialistic world especially if one comes down to quantifying the extent of pleasures which is often we have always indulged in,it is rare and ravening.Hence let me share this wonderful moment with you all in case you feel like sharing it with me and i mean both,the idea of sharing it or meeting me up to have one.

Unlike all days when i gulp the entire drink at one go to suffice my thirst today it was different.I must admit i got a little creative with the first sip.The first sip just rolled through my mouth like a roller-coaster ride.It was something that i had never done for a long time and i do not claim to remember such moments either.Ditto for the rest though i have always hated being monotonous in my activities.This was something i had never enjoyed for a long time.It felt like suddenly i had been transformed into a toddler by the providence and he wanted me to enjoy things that should have found a place in my memory long back.It felt like tasting the tango for the first time in my life.It was like me being cleared of all my worries about my future,the time stopping for a moment and paving way for my attention to the sip and letting me enjoy the drink till the pleasure reached the zenith.

The moment just blew me away to the heaven.I felt like something had been missing in my life till that very moment and now i knew what it was.I had never tasted what i had eaten for a while.Eating had become such a chore like every other work that we aimed to accomplish in our mundane routine.I had forgotten to respect the food for several reasons,perhaps the crux being least efforts to obtain them.I owe my  apology to every grain that i considered only as fuel and to have committed such a grave sin of not enjoying the sinless pleasures that was the essence of a livelihood of a simple human-being,the one i yearned to become,the one dream that i always dreamed of,not just for me but for the entire universe.

An apology is all i ask for and hope i mend my ways.I hope you will too after reading this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....