Words won’t leave me!

 It’s a prayer; an order if thou feel so,
You are the only thing that me considers mine,
After all the refuted chances,
That passed away like they weren’t mine.

Honest I was, if that’s what thou ask my conscience,
Passionate I was, if that what you need to know,
Obsessed and simple I was…
If that’s what my flaw was.

‘O Love’, I shall call thee names,
‘O Love’, you betrayed me and had fun on my name,
‘O Love’, laugh, leave if that’s what is left of my name.

Blame you, me knows its easy,
Isnt it the same for you?
I dare ‘propose’, Could you not look after me?
You are cruel; shall I not ask you?
Do you not mock at my helplessness?

Photo courtesy: Rosanna Abrachan
 The need makes me weak,
Limbs move at a snail’s speed
Ask me, I shout silently
Feel, touch, caress, a cry faints while delivering the inner voice

Are you pretentious or am I to blame?
Am I asking too much or it isn’t worthy of this fame?
A heart remains unsatisfied, is that what you wish to tell?
But, have you ever given when I asked?
Instead you treacherously took away what was mine and still you shall blame!

Convenient as it may seem to you,
Gave me a palm devoid of the love lines,
In search, and vague protests,
I silently suffered while bearing the brunt.


But, thou shall not feel happy to know,
Now that its clear on whose side you fall,
Words listen to my beats
Feel, touch, caress and serve as a call of human-form
I rest my blame like I rest my search, although temporary, if that’s for a cause.

 But, ‘O word’, you are the only thing I cherish,
I order, pray you shan’t leave me!
You were not my subject, just an outlet,
I can, for I know only you will stand that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....