‘I’ and ‘me’ in ‘you’

‘I’ would like to write for ‘me’
Would ‘you’ hear it while ‘I’ write for ‘me’?

The ferocious lions would dance with joy,
Peacocks would battle to showcase their best feathers,
It would be all gay; it would be blazing glory,
Would ‘you’ be fine while all that gaiety is mine?

Forget the reasons, the simmering little conclusions,
Its about the sky, its also about the earth,
Its about the past while ‘I' foresee a distance in future.

Dubious is my scheme, so were ‘you’ with your choices,
Little special that ‘I’ felt is a little ‘me’ in ‘you’,
Unheard, unseen, broken yet serene.
Do you know the power of courage?
It is a win that was won without a battle,
A hurt soul without a shatter.
A conscience without a blemish,
A respect preserved and cherished.

‘I’ move ahead and let ‘you’ live
While the ferocious yet kind lions dance with joy,
The peacocks taking turns to showcase their fair.
All in mirth for all for me,
While ‘you’ owned, but a little of ‘me’.

I thank the nature and the seeming little dream,
That passed but it gave ‘you’ to ‘me’.

For’ you’ were the metaphor for freedom and free will,
For ‘you’ were the joy of liberation of my ideal women who would be
Its all the metaphor when ‘you’ in ‘me’.

‘I’ must thank ‘you’,
‘I’ must mention ‘you’,
For it is ‘you’ who taught to live life in the moment
And yet I lived the ‘irony’ and blues. Period

‘I’ must thank the time now while thanking ‘you’
Fate is all ‘you’ and ‘me’ have,
But, ‘I’ lived a tale, and boy, how strong ‘I’ came!
All that self-glory shall immerse my tale,
So no tell-all-tale.

Let me drown my voice and bring the moon closer.
Time to dry the quill,
Time to dream,
Time is night, as I bid goodbye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....