Life,Surprise me

While walking a walk,
Grabbing a talk,
Snatching a pause,
Life, sure surprise me.

Madness breaks the monotony of mind,
Madness as is not normal, nonetheless normal,
Its simple, quite unnecessary
If you surprise me, life.

On a boulevard, I want mist, white froth,
I want my eyes blindfolded,
I want oblivion, I want peace,
But only if it surprises me.

I want many roads although I will take one,
Even if there's only one, I wish to believe I have many,
If there are many, I hate to see their destinations,
Life, hear my cry, surprise me.

Books, relationships, food, stationaries,
None off late provide that touch,
Lover bequeathed only a month ago,
The surprise is over, have you any new?

It doesn't matter, good or bad,
For I learnt they were just terms
Created wildly, stupidly
Only to spoil surprises.

I create, destroy, paint, bruise,
Mind seldom wrestles for a rest,
I seek happening, I seek not divine,
For me, the divine is happening,
If its a surprise.

Comments

  1. Life has many more surprises...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your poem..And I think for this you deserve the Libster Award. You may collect it from:
    http://avalleyofdreams.blogspot.in/2013/06/my-liebster-blog-award.html
    Make sure you cater to all the instructions before you announce it to the world. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was amazing.. the best part was that I could resemble.. :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....