A new high

A new high, a new vigour, a new strength, a newer new,
Bright stars, exuberant class, a shy smile, a newer new,

They stole my heart,
they played the only innocence as their card,
there was much more yet it was their innocence,
that claimed and settled and how!

Its a blessing, its gaining the lost feeling... its filling the feelings!
There are moments and there is a moment that moments all moments.
Lives were indeed mysteries but only without a cause,
If not, then indeed a misery.

My miseries subside at this very moment,
As they found a new saturday,
as they found new souls, my new love
to teach? rather, to learn, to enjoy, to love, all over again! 

I look forward to protect you,
With a concern which is far stronger, than anything else,
 Which is to protect me!

A new high, a new vigour, a new strength, a newer new,
Bright stars, exuberant class, a shy smile, a newer new,

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....