Lull

For the past few years, I have reduced my writing to pretty much nothing barring a few poems. While writing for me essentially is to share my pain, it hardly means that I haven't been sad, because that would mean I beat the crap out of the World Records for being the happiest guy in the world. Perhaps,I was being human, being lazy I mean. Also, the 'me' time has been taken over by lot of formalities that  are either been self-inflicted or perhaps, had something to do with 'being Indian'.

There is something about going to office day in and day out, It is called monotony. All your dream find spaces, not in the cubicles. actually, only in your brains. Perhaps, offices are meant to give you that 'kick'. They are meant for you to realise your worth, and thereby, your work, equally montonous. 

The only way, we break the monotony, is by changing jobs, then bosses, either or all, till you are forty. Ofcourse, but before breaking into forty, you do read a lot of articles, consume videos to understand how you can better life. Its like a programmed machine that takes you in and lets you out till you have atleast ten strands of grey hair, two dark circles glowing on your otherwise dull skin and finally till you realize the importance of smiling in despair. While I wont talk about the teachings of diplomacy, its the 'tact' that enlightens your soul and uplifts us, perishable organisms into the realms of fear.

Okay then, while you are at your forty, pretending to read what must be work, welcome the lull with a 'smile'. There is Pope, ignoring my compulsions of introducing humor, certainly not the God, hope is all I meant!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moments i cherished

The Meet

true whispers....